Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  Fresh on the scene from Mid-TN

Fresh on the scene from Mid-TN

General Discussion
views 1144
replies 10
following 5

jljunkiemx107   +1y
Whats up guys. I just got my 1988 Mazda B2200. Ive been messin with s-10s for a while and thought I would give the B's a try. Right now ive got a removed torsion bar in the front, and reversed springs in the back. Did a walkthrough into the bed topper. Next up is to bag it. Im hoping to get some advice on how to bag these trucks and learn all the ins and outs of the mazda's. I am glad to be a part of the Mazda family now

Here's some pics of her. The body needs a little work but overall its a decent platform to start on.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
Welcome to the site.... Sweet start man. The guys on here ROCK so I am sure you will get your ?'s answered.
slammedyota91   +1y
Tight truck man, Sweet ex cab with a walk though badass, welcome
jljunkiemx107   +1y
Thanks for the warm welcome. One thing about this truck, with those torsion bars gone it rides like crap lol. I cringe at every bump i see coming. I cant wait to get it on air.
elbine69   +1y
Welcome to the site. You planning on molding that topper into the bed?
jljunkiemx107   +1y
Most likely I will. It may be a while. I need to search around and figure out the best way to do it.
jljunkiemx107   +1y
So I went out and started my truck this morning and white smoke was just rollin out of the exhaust. It did that for a little bit then quit. I was thinking my valve seals are shot. Well after it quit smoking a lot it started leaving a little blue trail of smoke. If I rev it up to about 5k rpms and let off, it smokes as its coming down the rpms. I bought some ring sealant oil additive and it made it stop. I guess im going to need a rebuild soon.
elbine69   +1y
Its a mazda, it smokes haha. The white smoke isnt good though, thats coolant getting into the cylinders.
jljunkiemx107   +1y
I just did a compression test and its 150 in all 4 cylinders. Im not sure about these motors so is 150 about normal?
Exiled   +1y
I know this is an older post but what did that shell come off of? I cant find one for one specific to my 92 b2200. So I am trying to find one off of another truck that fits closely. I am wanting to do a cut through on mine also.
Page 1 of 1