General Discussion \  Center Stage Customs

Center Stage Customs

General Discussion
views 2619
replies 10
following 5

center stage customs   +1y
Whats up, names Jimmy
I recently opened a shop called Center Stage Customs.
I am a up and coming parts sales company who's out to help the scene and get everyone the best quality parts and the absolute best prices, along with nothing less then the best in customer service.
Unlike alot of other online shops I do stock everything I sell and make sure delivery of the items purchased is as quick as possible.
So what ever you guys need just let me know and i'll get you set up with whatever you need at prices you will love.
Feel free to ask any ?'s , I'd be glad to answer em for you.
The site will be up in a couple weeks so get ready for that, its HUGE
anyways, my email is
Just wanted to post and make it aware there are more places then Suicide doors to get all your kits and parts at awsome prices.
Any input on what i can do to be of more assistance to all of you would be awsome as well.
Hit me up guys
later
Jimmy - Center Stage Customs
thetornado   +1y
sounds like you got a good focus for your company. is this going to be your first business venture?
do you have any trucks yourself?
Welp i've been selling alot of parts and stuf for along time but that was just through little ebay auctions and stuf and I just finally decided to try an go big with this so im putting ALOT of money into one of the best sites out there along with ALOT of money to stock mass quantities of parts so i can get/offer the lowest prices on parts. So whatever you guys need definently let me know cause I carry it all ,VIAIR, SLAMS, PARKRER, GC, FIRESTONE, KP COMPONENTS LINKS, BRACKETS, SHEET METAL PRODUCTS, anything and everything you could think of and need I'll get you at awsome prices.
And as far as the truck I got a top secret Dodge Dakota, been in the works for a while now, dont wanna spill too much info on, i'll just tell ya to keep an eye on the Street trucks, Sport Trucks, and Mini Truckin covers
midnightmike   +1y
welcome to the site man! when do u think you'll have the site up and running?
The Site is being started on as we speak. I'd say give it a couple weeks and it'll be up and running.
But if you need parts now dont hesitate to ask cause I have everything readily available.
Been stocking parts for a while so you dont have to wait for the site to order anything
Email is should anyone be in need of something, shoot me a hollar
later
miked   +1y
where would the products be shipped from?
baha   +1y
good luck with everything man, let me know if your interested in that shop only section. I think it would be neat if a company could do custom cut bag mounts, like a customer submits a design and then they have it cut out.
Im outta California!!!
I do strive though to be as quick as possible in getting parts out and do what I can to get them there as fast as possible. Everything is shipped through UPS, and I always make sure products are insured for more then value that way you never have to worry about getting shorted alittle should UPS ever mess something up. Along with that I set up an account with UPS so that i can offer better prices on shipping.
And as far as custom brackets being cut, that stuff can get alittle more expensive but I'm always willing to work with you on things like that to get you the best price possible (have a company who would CNC the brackets for me)
Alright guys hit me up if there's anything you need
later
midnightmike   +1y
are u going to pin us canadians more for shipping? like almost everyone else does?
pin you guys huh LOL
everyone charges more cause it costs more.
I do what i can to provide the best shipping prices but somethings and some places cost more.