Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  New Guy From Wasington

New Guy From Wasington

General Discussion
views 1370
replies 2
following 3

paul42   +1y
Whats up everyone? Good to see that a Mazda forum is getting up and running. I own an 88 Mazda B2200 cab plus. It is my daily driver and I am slowly working on it. Currently I have lowered it with a 3/4 drop, pathfinder wheels, put a system into it, pulled off the rear bumper and found some rubber fillers at the junkyard for the roll pan, and have added power steering. I have already bought some 4x4 fenders and think I have a hook up for a 4x4 bed. I will put all that stuff on when I have time to paint the truck. I need to finish working on my main love first, my 1992 S-10 extended cab. It is painted HOK candy Tangerine, suicide doors and hood, shaved ext cab windows, gas door, handles, cowl vent etc, 4 pump hydro setup and I am in the middle of the body drop right now. Check it out here:

or the BD progreess here:

It'll be good to meet some new people on this forum. I have made many friends on s10forum.com. Let me know if you are from Washington or Oregon. Seeya -Paul
bagged89mazda   +1y
welcome aboard to mazdabscene .. glad to have another b series on here with us .
midnightmike   +1y
welcome to the site dude
Page 1 of 1