Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  Hey B series peeps

Hey B series peeps

General Discussion
views 1422
replies 4
following 5

dawgsledmazda   +1y
Hello B series peeps my name is Michael White and im from Texas near Dallas. I have a shop called Barnyard Customs and I have been doing B series trucks since 1988. im on my 4th one and second custom one. I tend to keep them a long time. my current one I have had since I started building it in 1998. and the one I had before that I had for 10 years. Im very into this bodystyle and my next truck will be another B series. someone show me how to do the pics on here and how to do an avatar and ill be set. thanks!

Mike
bagged89mazda   +1y
if you already have a avatar from another site and its downsized for use already in your pc download it into the gallery section and it will show u how to use it for avatar .. as for posting pics use the code if you already have your pics already hosted some where then u can go to properties and highlight the link/website locatrion and copy/paste it here using the img codes .. thanks for joining our site . Glad to have another bseries on here with us . Tell us about new products and projects going on.... i know your a vendor maybe a chance to offer mazdabscene members discounts down the line maybe .. ttyl .and Welcome to the site !
mark   +1y
mike i love yer roadster mazda man lol

welcome to the site
thetornado   +1y
glad to have you here!
to get pics on the gallery just go to the gallery link at the top. you can upload pics there, and there a FAQ there is you have any problems. otherwise let us know if you need any help.
great to have another experienced owner like you on the site!
midnightmike   +1y
welcome to the site!, is yours the purple one with the crazy fliping front clip and the fins on the rear
Page 1 of 1