Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  welcome me d@*%it

welcome me d@*%it

General Discussion
views 1467
replies 7
following 7

crux131   +1y
I am obviously a newbie her, but not really to mazda's. I have owned 2 now, a 91 le-5 standard cab, that I took to over 200,000 miles, and an 86 cab plus that I bought with over 240 thousand. I have bagged the 86, and redone the interior with tan tweed and leather acura buckets.
I am currently four linking, and cleaning up the rear set up...hopefully in time for greenville this weekend. I still need to get a standard cab short wheelbase gas tank for it, and mount the shocks. I have a no limits 5 lug conversion, and some 17x7.5 inch Borbet type c wheels.

hopefully I can help out some on this site, and get some help when needed.

Oh yeah, I am 28 years dumb, work 40 hours + a week, and I pay for all my own stuff, and do most of my own work, with some help from my friends.

Later
Andy
mark   +1y
welcome to the forums bro.

this is a really friendly site. everyone helps each other, so you'd fit right in!

now lets see some snapshots of that 86 man
thetornado   +1y
great to have an experienced mazda owner here. and its great to hear just how long these trucks can last with over 200k on them!
get some pics up in the gallery when you can.
midnightmike   +1y
welcome to the site dude
nateid15   +1y
pfft, 200k is nothing....
mines still running after at LEAST 2 fenderbenders (no bumpers), and a run in with a tree... 290k miles new

I think im in love with theese trucks...
~Nate
slammed89mazda   +1y
shoot...290k....mine has 200k and it just sits in front of the house, wont start...oh well, getting ready to do the 351 motor swap (cant wait!!!)
chico   +1y
mine has 240k (original motor) and it still runs like new, no smoke or anything, my frined who intruduced me to the b-series owned a b2600i and it had over 320k and it finally died after a big @$$ container landed on the engine!!
mark   +1y
my truck has 190, rebuilt motor at 180...guy didnt take care of it......then i wrecked the truck and emission got messed up and the truck ran rich...drove it home 3hrs at 75mph, it was rich so i think it fucked the motor up...got washed up pretty good.....now swapping in a 626 motor this summer
Page 1 of 1