Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  My ride 88 b2200

My ride 88 b2200

General Discussion
views 1523
replies 5
following 5

mazdizzle   +1y
Whats up I new so I figured I should introduce myself. I saw a link for this site the other day on street source magazines site so I figured I should check it out. My ride a 1988 Mazda B2200 and I have owned it for 3 years. It has been apart since January when I decieded to rebuild the motor and clean up the front end. I rebuilt the motor, painted the engine compartment, got the motor in and then bought a house so I havent had time to finish up. Last monday I broke my wrist and I will be in a cast for the next 6 weeks so it will have to wait. While it is apart I bought a 15 gal aluminum fuel cell and some c-notches to get the rear end going. Check out some of the pics in my streetsource profile and let me know what you think. I still have a lot of work to do but I think I'm off to a good start.
baha   +1y
lookin good what else do you have planned for it?
thetornado   +1y
lookin pretty sweet man... welcome to the site!
mark   +1y
damn i love that blue

welcome to the site bro
mazdizzle   +1y

Right now all I want to do is drive it again. It wouldn't pass emmisions last year so it sat for ever before I finally got to work on it to get it to pass. I probably only drove it for a week in the past year and I'm starting to miss it. Eventually it is getting bagged and possibly suicide doors but it all depends on money. I'm going to get some 18" navigator rims for in the next couple months and hopefully get my stereo system back in.
midnightmike   +1y
looks badass so far, i want those wheels
Page 1 of 1