Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  new guy in the need of help

new guy in the need of help

General Discussion
views 1801
replies 9
following 6

chuck77   +1y
i just got a 92 b2200 im looking for a set of airshocks for the rear of it i got alot of plans for the mazda but i have to finish my 98 ranger first. evrybody i talk to tells me that they dont make them for my year if they dont make them is there another truck that i could use them off of?
bagged89mazda   +1y
first welcome to mazdabscene.com . 2nd those ppl are idiots .. You need new rear shocks for your truck ...(and your not talkin bout bags right just so i know you are really talkin about the right thing) i've seen so many ppl who don't have alot of knowledge with vehicles and mistake air shocks with air bags . anyways ----- you CAN get new replacement shocks for your truck . if your truck is already lowered i would go to godfather.com and order a set of toxic shocks they're 32.00 each . they're made for lowered vehicles . or if you have a stock truck you can still order from your local parts store a set of shocks for the 86-93 mazda b2200 's and if they don't have any you can get a set of rear shocks from a 88-93 chevy caviler.
mark   +1y
bagged89mazda, he is asking for air shocks bro., not dropped shocks....air shocks as in shocks you fill up with air, like air bags, but they are shocks

try some off a nissan hardbody bro, im sure it will fit, but im not too sure about the length
chuck77   +1y
yeah i just need air shocks not air baggs i found out today they make them for a 89 b 2200 anyone know if they will fit?
midnightmike   +1y
ya there all the same
mark   +1y
what mike said
thetornado   +1y
what mark said... haha
baha   +1y
what AJ said
midnightmike   +1y
lol sweet we have a jury!
mark   +1y
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay