Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  nu'ther new guy .........{rolling eyes}

nu'ther new guy .........{rolling eyes}

General Discussion
views 1811
replies 9
following 6

charliʹe brown   +1y
hay guys no pixs of the truck sorry " not even any photochoped ones " but she's not much to look at anyway.
just found you guys so here's the story : Just picked up an 86' B2000 on a gun trade " today!" and I'm going to fix it up for my little brother .
I build older stuff, never messed with mini truck stuff so this is a little new to me . looked at a few of the pixs on this site and they look cool , but I"m thinking "real suttle " on the look but , B#!ls 2 the WALL under the hood ! so I'm going to go look around some more, and see what bodyMods I'd like to start with. ..... maybe check some prices on some stuff .

learn more about this "RX7" I been reading so much about see whats all involved in the swap, ....... check out some air ride ...... $? $? so talk to U/guys later and thanks for read'N.

CB
mark   +1y
whats up, welcome to the forums
sprkndawg   +1y
Welcome!!
framedragger   +1y
if ya want balls to the wall build a 350 and put in it .... i think im fixen to build a 4.3 and put in mine.
charliʹe brown   +1y
I guess you got a point ! if a 351W will fit ,a warmed over 350 should " And I know A'LIL bout them ! it'd be cheaper then that RX7 too, now air ride/air bags/4 link/som'then....... ? thanks for the welcomes 2.

CB
framedragger   +1y
on air ride jus red around there are alot of help on forums.. go to streetsource.com and read on suspension..... if u have any questions just ask...
charliʹe brown   +1y
Thanks
" just put it out there, for help here "
And I'll go check that place out,

CB
midnightmike   +1y
welcome to the site man
eksessivdragger   +1y
welcome to the site, dont be afraid to ask for hellp
charliʹe brown   +1y
Thanks guys ! for the help Ive already gotten and the nice welcome.

I'm still reading and searching but I'm sure I'll have more questions.

"wish I could answer some questions or help in some way," maybe I could do some photo shoping/chopping/painting for the help I'm getting. If your thinking of a paint job but not sure, just post my name on the tag line and a pix of your truck in the post w/your idea , & when I get back and have a lil time I'll try and see what I can't do .

CB
Page 1 of 1