threads
Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  NEWBIE

General Discussion
views 2569
replies 12
following 6

bdmazda86   +1y
NEWBIE to the forum but not the scene....been doing this for about 12 years now......here is a pic of the mazda i use to own....i sold it about 7 months ago to a guy in North Carolina...

drivencustoms   +1y
that is a clean mazda, i've always liked that color, what is it called? welcome to the board
midnightmike   +1y
nice truck man, ive seen it some where else on a site, and i like the foose lusso's on it too
baha   +1y
I love your truck man I remember seeing it on SSM, why did you get rid of it are you starting another project?
sprkndawg   +1y
Sweet Truck!
sprkndawg   +1y
Oh Wait cool, no bodyline through the rear skin!
bdmazda86   +1y
Ya my truck is on SSM but i really hate that site anymore a bunch of damn haters on there......the truck color is collison blue from PPG they put it on the corvettes around 1996 i believe. I still have the foose wheels if anybody needs them they are 19's with 45mm offset. No i haven't started on another project i just bought a house...but i am looking to build another mazda or a toyota 4runner...thanks for the comments guys i hope this forum turns out to be a good one...peace out
mark   +1y
OMG sweet truck man

are the lussos 5lug?
bdmazda86   +1y
Yes they are 5 x 1/2 lug pattern (toyota) they are front wheel drive wheels with 45mm offset
bdmazda86   +1y
Here are some more pics that are better quality......and some interior and motor pics too

(1)a.jpg
(2)a.jpg