Page 1 of 2
Dually Projects \  onelow1ton 62 IH travelette dually cummins build

onelow1ton 62 IH travelette dually cummins build

Dually Projects
views 4308
replies 11
following 5

onelow1ton   +1y
so i haven't been on here in years and miss not having a dually so i picked up a new project a few weeks ago im starting to collect parts for

the plan for the build is to find a chevy dually front frame and suspension weather it be a c30 or an obs front it doesn't really matter, its just which ever i find first . build a frame for the travelette and also use the 2 foot chunk of bed to stretch the bed to a long bed leingth and get some step side fenders to use as dually fenders .

drive train will be a 24v cummins and 5 speed out of my 99 ram 2500 and ill likely use the srw dana 80 ff out of it also . i haven't measured yet but i think its 70" wms-wms

anyway everyone likes pix so here are some pix of when i was bringing it home and ill post more in a sec of my other toy and the donor dodge
post photo
post photo
post photo
onelow1ton   +1y
my dodge with the wagoneer and pj buggy hauler
post photo
post photo
post photo
onelow1ton   +1y
and just because my old square
post photo
post photo
post photo
ghostwhite   +1y
I love the old IH trucks, I have a scout 80 and have been drooling over the travelettes and travelall for a while now. You don't see as many of them bagged, it will be a great dually project.

Your other two builds look great too.
lownslow68   +1y
To bad ur not closer to me. I just cut up a 78 crew cab dually frame complete with suspension u could have
onelow1ton   +1y

Thanks, yeah I love the round body internationals
onelow1ton   +1y

Dam that does suck , where you at ? Anywhere close to virginia?
lownslow68   +1y
All the way in cali.
someotherguy   +1y
Definitely a cool project, keep the pics coming. Reminds me of a 1960's Travelall a friend of mine had forever. Haven't kept up with him but he had that thing way back in the 80's and probably still does.

Richard
onelow1ton   +1y

Lol yeah that's a bit to far