following 6

someotherguy   +1y
Y'all can't compete with my new project

thread post photo

thread post photo

33 feet long...recanize!

Richard
pro53   +1y
Now bag it, will be cool, I thought my 98 4dr Chevy dually was hard to turn around
dajizz   +1y
Hope it came with a captains hat!
getsum   +1y
Surely you jest.....homie.
someotherguy   +1y
Future plans - KW 8 bag, semis, Cummins swap, and a jacuzzi in the bed

oh and a gator top! GATOR
getsum   +1y
Ostrich is the new gator....
someotherguy   +1y
If I update like that though then I can't keep running the Truxarossa style body kit.
getsum   +1y
There is that.
someotherguy   +1y
Anyway yeah of course I'm BS'ing, I would never buy a Ford.

That monstrosity is sitting at an impound lot I tow into. Not real sure what the true story on it is; it's been there for half a year though. Guy at the lot said it burned inside but I see zero evidence of it. The interior is all still in there, just moldy and funky from sitting with no windows installed. From what I can gather on my own, looks like they did a bad job of the padded roof (typical) and it leaked like crazy and rusted the shit out of the custom work. Roof (the vinyl/whatever, not the actual structural steel) removed to repair or at least assess the damage, and it sat until it got towed away. All the windows are sitting inside it as well as a bunch of other misc. crap. It could be saved, but I don't know who would want to. Sure looks like somebody intended to though, with the fairly recent crash parts store fenders and hood on it.

Richard
getsum   +1y
I can't think of a time when that hunk of shit woulda been considered cool, or even acceptable. Its horrible.