Page 1 of 1
Dually Projects \  1998 GMC denali dually

1998 GMC denali dually

Dually Projects
views 2876
replies 7
following 5

ameritowruston   +1y
I am a long time lurker with a dually project of my own. I have been working on this truck for a long time but it is almost finished now. It started as a wrecked truck I bought at Copart with the whole left side damaged. I own a salvage yard so picked the parts needed to put it back together. Then I found a bed for sale on the side of the road for cheap so I bought that too. Then I found this site and my plans started to change into what you see now. I found a complete denali at Copart in Houston so I drove down there and got it for the parts I needed and parted the rest. Then a member here posted the wheels for sale and I had to have them so I drove down to New Orleans and picked them up. I have been working non stop on this thing so I can take it to cruising the coast then I will decide if I want to lower it.
Let me know what you guys think of it.

Thanks
Brad

thread post photo

thread post photo
someotherguy   +1y
Hey! American Towing! I see your permit stickers almost every night...

Truck looks good so far, and I definitely say LOWER IT...but you've got some work ahead of you to tuck those semi's in!

Richard
47flames   +1y
Lookin good!! I say lay it out!!!!!!
ameritowruston   +1y
I know I wish someone would make some widened rear fenders for this thing because I hate fiber glass. I am not looking forward to stretching those fenders. I think I am going to static drop it first then maybe bag it.
Thanks
Brad
47flames   +1y
Pretty sure they do, I think u can check 323 dually.
(for widened fenders)
brianbgboy   +1y
brad, my truck was 3-5 lowered with the wheels before you bought them with no issues. any more than that, you will be cutting fenders... oh and i had 265/35/22's before the tires on them now...
brianbgboy   +1y
yes 323 makes widened fenders, not sure if they will tuck those wheels and tires though...
tomnjenn05   +1y
I have a set of the 323 dually fenders and i have 4 22's across the back and i can tuck them no problem.
Page 1 of 1