Page 1 of 1
Dually Projects \  3+3

3+3

Dually Projects
views 1647
replies 7
following 4

redneckcustoms13   +1y
A friend started this build, got tired of it and I picked it up. So far I have gotten the 12v dropped in it, clip back on, and tranny ready to go in. Once it's bolted in and cross member built gonna get a harness from the u pull it and re wire the front clip, next is ac and interior finish. Plan to dd it quite a bit.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
thread post photo
redneckcustoms13   +1y
You guys not post on other folks thread with your likes, dislikes, constructive criticism?
dajizz   +1y
Its been real dead here lately. I'm digging the project tho! Keep them updates coming!
redneckcustoms13   +1y
Our offroad forum is slowly dying. Seems the realm of Facebook has replaced subject forums. I do not use it. I prefer these type forums.

Anyhow, not much update to it. Tossing gear ideas around in my head at the moment. Got the next 13 hours to brainstorm as we are headed to KY for the weekend for an offroad event.
dajizz   +1y
I have some 4.56's to trade! Lol
guilty by design   +1y
I too prefer these types of forums. FB has nearly killed SSM and were trying to revive that as well.
dajizz   +1y
I thought SSM was defunct?
ghostwhite   +1y
I creep on here daily and haven't had anything to add to my build for awhile, it is definitely a smaller board with less traffic. Has all the best info for this genre though

Keep your build going and post up lots of pics and people will eventually post up.
Page 1 of 1