Page 1 of 2
Dually Projects \  1MoGeNs 92 crew build

1MoGeNs 92 crew build

Dually Projects
views 3309
replies 17
following 4

1 mo?gen   +1y
welp... yesterday i traded off my baby ( 1993 1500 xcab.. bagged ..denali clipped ect)
thread post photo
thread post photo
..for the ride of my dreams.. wanted a crew cab dually since i can remember ... and now i have one!!! ( woot ) -_- happy fat kid dance -_- shes rough ..and been a dirty whore... but i love it ...
thread post photo
1 mo?gen   +1y
a few pics b4 i get started ......... other sides worse ... but it does have shaved doors with poppers... its been lowered on some ok old ar rims ... and came with a billet wheel to put on it.. but um.. thats about it..
thread post photo
thread post photo
1 mo?gen   +1y
so day 1 on the dually ......... broke out the ol welder .. got the roll pan all tacked in.. was only partial welded on one side and flapping on the other ( smh ) but knocked that out .. filled the holes on the side of the bed that someone started filling but still had small holes that needed welded up solid.. and stripped the stake pocket area so i can shave them real soon..
thread post photo
thread post photo
1 mo?gen   +1y
stared on some of this old janky bodywork .. sanded off the old rattle can black an silver and white spray paint that was " hiding " this ... hit it with alittle filler primer and guide coat
thread post photo
thread post photo
..... cleaned off the 3 diff colors of over spray off the windows and lights ( masking stuff was to hard i guess ) then gave it a bath and cleaned the ol rims for the hell of it
thread post photo
sadistic636   +1y
Nice work so far. Don't you hate that welding mask? I picked up a auto darkening helmet from harbor frieght for $39 and it works awesome. It's nice having both hands free.
1 mo?gen   +1y
tyty... and i actually prefer it on most small jobs.. i have several full face helms but usually only get used if im laying beads .. if i dnt have to be in one of them small hot things i try not 2 be
sadistic636   +1y
Touch
1 mo?gen   +1y
thread post photo
thread post photo
worked 16s all weekend so not much progress .. but i drove it to work and realized i havent had it out at night b4.. and all the top runners and inside lights are leds... not 2 shabby of a surprise !!!
1 mo?gen   +1y
thread post photo
an did set up a deal to get the clip off this truck.. dude wants a stock clip ,, i want a denali/caddy clip.. scoreeee !!
1 mo?gen   +1y
thread post photo
made up some little filler plates and got the stake pockets tacked up today ...