Page 1 of 1
Dually Projects \  95 s10 dually project

95 s10 dually project

Dually Projects
views 3984
replies 2
following 3

greg_chevy3   +1y
Hello, I am new to this site. I researched for days and couldnt find any answers. I want to turn my 1995 s10 into a dually. I heard that datsun made dually axles and wheels for small trucks and i was wondering if there was any possibility that i could fit one of those axles and where to get one.

Thanks in advance
maz89   +1y
Welcome to the site man. Check out , they have what you need to get set up. I'm unsure about what datsun made, but Toyota did, and they're mainly going to be found as a single cab U-Haul box truck in the US. This could be another option if you can find one up for sale, but there will be a lot more involved in converting it to work on your S10. Let me know if you have any more questions brotha
guilty by design   +1y
I wouldn't recommend using the Datsun dually axle, or the yota dually axle for that matter. When I was building my crewcab yota the idea struck me to just throw a u haul axle under it and make it a dually but I found that the yotas lug pattern was a proprietary 6 lug pattern meaning you could only run their 15'' dually wheels. You could have adapters made but they would cost more than your standard 8-10 lug adapters so I just decided to get a dana 70 rearend and have it narrowed while running 3/4 ton parts up front... then a tornado relocated the truck for me so I never got that far.
Page 1 of 1