Page 1 of 4
Dually Projects \  94 chevy 1 ton build

94 chevy 1 ton build

Dually Projects
views 6400
replies 37
following 6

exoticiron   +1y
So I'm new on this scene, but I've built many bagged trucks and cars I've built things others would not take on, I'm getting ready to bag and sfbd my 94 chevy 3500 and add a 2001 2500 front clip. I've been selling all my projects to get a start on this truck. Just to get it out I work out of town so I'm only home on the weekend, so it will be a slow build. I'm going to build the fram from scratch and it will also serve as the air tank and air lines, I will run one of the edcs I've been collecting for years. And on a side note I will be cuting down a set of 22.5 steel wheels to add a 22" bead ring. I've been looking on this site for years and I was happy with the respect all the members give. I'm a certified welder and I build what I want some say why I say cuz I can hope to get started this weekend. Thanks for reading and the input.
exoticiron   +1y
So finally got to start this weekend have all the final ideas on paper and made a test pies to confirm my math. But just got my new phone today so no pics yet. But I was successful in making 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" tube and it came out sweet looking. I'm a picky guy so I wanted the round edge of the tube but couldn't find the size I wanted so instead of welding four plates together and sanding the edge to weakness I found a way to make it with round stock takes twice as many welds but I'd rather have the reliability. So next weekend I'll see if I can get some pic for any of you who might actually wanna see my build thanks
dzl1   +1y
Welcome to the forum and yes we always like to see pics!

DZL1.
exoticiron   +1y
I like the short bed idea
post photo
exoticiron   +1y
What I'm going for
post photo
exoticiron   +1y
-------
post photo
exoticiron   +1y
Well didn't get home in time to get my order form the local welding shop so did what I could with some steel I had, started the body mounts but only had an hr to work on them
exoticiron   +1y
There's one
post photo
exoticiron   +1y
Bottom
post photo
exoticiron   +1y
post photo