Page 1 of 1
Dually Projects \  "Dirty Thirty" cummins 84 chev crew

"Dirty Thirty" cummins 84 chev crew

Dually Projects
views 3698
replies 4
following 3

mdub4life29   +1y
alright guys i have a bunch of random thread started trying to get answers before i started my build well i couldnt wait anymore. i made a commitment to my club to have this motor in and damn near going by the end of the year. the name of or mini truck club is Thirty Day Hold so being a c 30 i decided to name her 'Dirty Thirty'
well my truck is an 84 chevrolet c30 crew cab dually with a 454 and turbo 400.
thread post photo

heres a picture of my donor a 91.5 dodge 250 intercooled 6bt with 5 speed getrag 360
thread post photo
75dually   +1y
This is going to be an excellent build, can't wait to see it progress. I am sure it beats watching all these other guys build their rides. No matter what at some point you have to jump into the pool, best to dive into the deep end I say and start swimming!
Post was last edited on Mar 03, 2014 03:03. This post has been edited 1 times.
luifer76   +1y
X2 can't wait to see the progress.....
mdub4life29   +1y
ive gotta load all my pics I robbed this off another forum I had my build on. I need to get everything on here. I have the cummins swap done and love it!! I still plan on dropping her on her nuts so I figured I needed to finally start my own build thread
mdub4life29   +1y
well this is what she originally looked like when i first got it. i couldn't stand the white wheels..... so the ol lady rattle bombed em
thread post photo

it now has 3 inch drop spindles and 2 inch drop shackles

the look i am going for when its all said and done
thread post photo

i know this isn't a dually but i love bagged trucks so im postin my 66 c10 layin pinch on 26's

thread post photo

just for shits figured i would post this bad ass dually i saw at a show(keep in mind the guy standing in front of it is like 6'2) this truck is gigantic

thread post photo
Page 1 of 1