Page 1 of 1
Dually Projects \  2000 Chevy Dually OBS

2000 Chevy Dually OBS

Dually Projects
views 4755
replies 6
following 2

503majestics   +1y
I got a few plans for this truck, im wanting to do a gmc sierra front end swap, maybe a diesel later on, paint and some bigger wheels. I was struggling trying to find center caps for my stock wheels but found some "alright" looking ones on ebay. Then it was even harder trying to find some lug nut covers also for my stock lug nuts but i ordered some online and we'll see what they fit like once their here. So far what ill be doing this weekend is painting the wheels black and putting on the chrome centers and lug nut covers. The truck still looks the same from when i first bought it, ill repost here and post updated pics this weekend.

thread post photo
503majestics   +1y
Anybody ever seen a roofrack on one of these trucks? Really considering the idea of putting one on kinda cool looking imo
bigbeardedbastard   +1y
yeah my buddy has a s-10 blazer roof rack on his...looks good
503majestics   +1y
Post pics if you have any, thats what i was thinking of doing, putting some stock roof racks and then a cargo basket
bigbeardedbastard   +1y
i dont have any pics and his truck is in storage since hes overseas.....the late model s-10 blazer racks went on fairly easy and looks good.
503majestics   +1y
Heres what the truck looks like as of today, finally got a chance to clean and wash it, i ended up not putting those chrome center caps i got from ebay, it didnt look how i planned it was going to look, i left the rear ones but im now looking for some stock chevy center caps if anyone can help me out which ones will fit my truck.

thread post photo
Post was last edited on Nov 18, 2013 05:11. This post has been edited 1 times.
503majestics   +1y
Double post
Page 1 of 1