threads
Page 1 of 1
Dually Projects \  LOWBAMA president of the road!

LOWBAMA president of the road!

Dually Projects
views 1608
replies 3
following 4

sixwheels   +1y
Been lurking on this forum for a long time.

Finally picked up a truck about a month ago. In the process of redoing the interior. The interior is like a conversion van. It was customized by day cruiser back in the day. Real cool with wood trim and led lights inside everything. The back seat is a motorized couch that folds out into a bed so when I tow my car to the track I can sleep. It's pretty much my dream truck.

Just put long tube headers on it, new window motors, heater core, new carpet, stereo, front bench seat from a k2500 It's got a c notch in the back with helper bags and spindles up front. I'll take some pics of the inside when I'm done. I'm from long island and it's a clean florida truck someone had shipped here a year ago. Trucks usually rot out around here so its hard to get anything nice.

thread post photo
dajizz   +1y
Looks clean! I always had the idea of a fold down bed in back. Are those guys still in business?
john-e bravada   +1y
Isn't there a manual fold one as well? When I was shopping for my CC I found one with a fold down but I thought it was a manual.

Clean looking truck!
warpt71   +1y
My '86 has a "Western Hauler" conversion done to it and it has a manual fold down rear bench. Its on tracks like a front bench that allow it to slide forward then you can recline the back all the way down flat. Im taller than the cab is wide so it doesnt get used, plus you have to pull the front captains chairs forward to make room for all that to work. Its still pretty cool though. I could shoot some pics for you guys if you wanted
Page 1 of 1