Page 1 of 3
Dually Projects \  95 ram 3500 cummins 2wd

95 ram 3500 cummins 2wd

Dually Projects
views 6369
replies 25
following 4

covino   +1y
Just a few things its a bit of a slow go on this truck but to be fair I have been build 2 things at one time so far I have had the p pump rebuilt good for 620 HP stock turbo @42 psi cummins stage 2 cam arp head studs and some other goods
Lowered it 4/5 inch shaved the tale gate and frenched the rear plate I just completed the rear notch and next payday I will probably get some bags in there
post photo
post photo
post photo
covino   +1y
And a few of my other project 88 yj on 42s 4 link rear and 3 link front 305 on propane Dana 44 and corp 14 rear 16 inch fox 2.0 air shocks ... bla bla bla haha
post photo
post photo
covino   +1y
Been a Lil bit but I have been working on it
So I got some goodies from air bag it.com
1 DC 2500 compressor ,4 3800 5000 lbs air bags 1/2ports
8 1/2 valves ,switches and relays ,$800 to my door . I would highly recommend them to any one .
Anyways I got home and tore in to it this was over a few days
post photo
post photo
post photo
covino   +1y
The reason I cut the upper control arm mount off is because of the ridiculous camber and ball joints binding at full drop. I don't plan to drive it in "show mode" but I hate the look of mad camber .., besides this also gave me more room to work with the masave air bags also it let the front sit down 2 more inches so now my front x member is on the ground with no drop spindles
post photo
post photo
post photo
covino   +1y
Few more pics
post photo
post photo
post photo
covino   +1y
Stupid 3 pic max
post photo
post photo
post photo
covino   +1y
This pic shows the camber I don't care much for lol but still a very nice work ... This use to be a ram 1500 converted to a 3500 and body dropped
post photo
post photo
post photo
covino   +1y
5th wheel installed and bed mock up
post photo
xohcef   +1y
Very nice. I love it. I've got all the metal and supplies to do the notch in the back but I'm scared of the front in my 93. However big thumbs up for doing a dodge! Great motivation
covino   +1y
Thanks buddy all i t took was a kick in the ass and now I'm just rolling threw it . for my rear notch I just went to metal mart and got 8 ft of 2x4 by 1/4 and 8 foot of 2x2 by 3/16 square tube . all in all with some during discs where $86 long story short much cheaper if your willing to build everything
post photo