Page 1 of 2
Dually Projects \  ditched the duals and cut 2 feet off

ditched the duals and cut 2 feet off

Dually Projects
views 3984
replies 10
following 9

bdydrped   +1y
so other then the fact i havent been on here in a WAY long time, thought id jump in a throw a couple pictures around for you pic lovers

where i left it a few years ago sittin collecting dust
thread post photo

when i thought i had it sold
thread post photo

deal fell through, had already sold the 19s and was at a delima, spend a load on 22s and redo rear setup, or convert it over to 1/2 ton with parts/wheels i already had
so this happened while i was home over last winter break from work
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

decided to sucide the rear doors
thread post photo

always hated how nobody cleans up the pillers so smoothed that up
thread post photo

and added the forgotten cab corner body line
thread post photo

and this is where im at now
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

been on the road for work for almost 8 months and ready to get back home for the winter and finish up the interior.
duallybourbon   +1y
Wow that looks like alotta good work(both times)
huskerdually   +1y
Cool!

What are you doing now, I thought you were a parts manager at a dealership. Are you gone gone for 8 months, or just back for real short times during that time? Sounds kinda like it sucks.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Looks gay. Kill yourself.

SIKE! Looks killer, Broseph.
rick ross   +1y
You are missing a couple wheels in the back!!KILL YOURSELF!!!! Well not until after you suicide 1 of my rear doors. Hahahahahaha Since you had everything to convert it I think it was a good move.
duallylaid   +1y
Sure you had to think about that a while. Looks good tho, nice work. What made you change the front back to the old one ,would have looked good with the GMC clip
bdydrped   +1y
husker-du....... ive been a catastrophe insurance adjuster for the past 5 years, basically chase storms, but for the past 3 years ive been handling total loss claims and working in the office, i was on the road 7 months last year and have been out since feb this year. probably wont be home for another month or so. since feb i have been at my house 10 days.... none ina row.

campy i was actually out in bako for about a month an a half but didnt have your # anymore.

thanks for the compliments guys, and yes it was hard to ditch the duals, always loved the big truck, but this way ill be able to drive more(when im home), at least i think.
psylent   +1y
that is crazzy you reverted the front clip back tot he old style, your truck inspired me to convert mine, just never did... now I have a new truck.
someotherguy   +1y
Holy shit how did I miss this and now it's ancient history? Truck looks great, you are UN-sane, and what happened to the 5 lug smoothies? Can I has?

Richard
thechad   +1y
I have his front end now

thread post photo