Page 1 of 1
Dually Projects \  '99 Dually Build

'99 Dually Build

Dually Projects
views 3360
replies 9
following 5

studhorse69   +1y
Ive been working on this in my spare time. I had started a dually build 2 years ago and after striping that truck down to the frame found out that it wasnt worth rebuilding. Starting with a stock truck and using some of the parts off the original dually this is were Im at now.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
someotherguy   +1y
Looks cool so far except for the tires stretched over the steel semis.

Richard
jcampbell1180   +1y

That's danger.
studhorse69   +1y
I agree the tires were on the wheels off my original dually. Im on the hunt for some aluminium wheels.
leedogg   +1y
Love the rear end suspension/notch. Simple and stout appearing. Also love the look of the steel wheel...wish someone would build a 22.5 low profile tire.
studhorse69   +1y
Been a while since Ive worked on the truck. As of now Ive installed the motor & transmission, finished the frame work, and have now started body work.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
93blazedlowlife   +1y
your rims dont rub when the rear moves from side to side over terrain? and you said your using a 1 ton single wheel axle ? and didnt have to narrow the rear or cut the fender flairs? lol sry for all the questions trying to brain storm ideas for my project. thanks
studhorse69   +1y
Thats correct, I didnt have to narrow my axle or widen the fenders. I havent had it on the road yet to see if any movement will make it rub, but Im sure that will depend on how low Im running.
Page 1 of 1