Page 1 of 3
Dually Projects \  SEMA 2011 5-DAY build

SEMA 2011 5-DAY build

Dually Projects
views 5142
replies 21
following 9

bk2life   +1y
Here are the pics of our 5 day SEMA build.

Why 5 days? The truck drove from Illinois to Arizona to have this work performed by someone else. But after problems/incidents things changed. IIGW got word of this build and with sleepless nights decided we could do it.
Enjoy the pictures, and next week we will post more actually from the SEMA show..

luv2xclr8   +1y
Nice Work !!!
sparkys-crewcab   +1y
ya'll knocked that out quick! i like that color blue...

is that a stock cover on the engine?
carlos   +1y
whats up with the hood and headlights fitment?
big bear   +1y
nice work man..great color. i followed this on fb as well. and i am not to familiar with that front end on fitment ect, but it looks pretty good to me. and even if its not, the answer to your question man is proably, it was built in 5 days. its bound to have few loose ends. haha
luv2xclr8   +1y
I just figured it was related to aftermarket headlights
someotherguy   +1y
Y'all forgive me if I'm way off here because I haven't kept up with all the newer models, but isn't that a Chevy hood/grille being used with Escalade (aftermarket, but Esky anyway) headlights? Not exactly bolt-on compatible, but a good look, and I'm sure given more time the hood, etc. could be massaged for them to be a nicer fit.

Richard
big bear   +1y
exactly richard..thats more less what i was getting at haha
bk2life   +1y
Here are the pictures from the SEMA show.

It was fun building this one, but for what it took to get this finished cost me not being able to take the IIGW dually out to Vegas to cruise me and the crew around..

Oh well, there is always next year
bgeraurd   +1y
That truck looks amazing in person. Why wasnt it up front with all of the other trucks? If I hadnt walked outside to see that badass slammed kodiak I would have never seen your truck.