Page 1 of 4
Dually Projects \  Abes Customs dually dailly driver from fresno to frisco cali

Abes Customs dually dailly driver from fresno to frisco cali

Dually Projects
views 9854
replies 30
following 11

abescustoms   +1y
CONVERTED FROM 4WD TO 2WD AND LOTS OF IMPROVEMENTS TO ENGINE AND SUSPENSION I DRIVE THIS DAILLY 2.5 HRS TO WORK FROM HOME TWICE A WEEK SO ITS SLOW PROJECT BUT COMING ALONG HAD IT GOING ON 2 YEARS

thread post photo

thread post photo

huskerdually   +1y
Just went to the 7/11 I see.
abescustoms   +1y
fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaa
diabolic kustoms   +1y
so whats with the 1/2 ton? Got to love the mixed seats but it's got a tv..haha looks like a good start. kinda expensive for a daily in ca isnt it?
abescustoms   +1y
well the mix seats are because on my reg cab i had bought a three seat set up which are two buckets and a center seat that folds and got them in tan due to my other interior been tan, so i stripped the that truck and came accross a clean as convertion van with swivel buckets so i took them and modefied them to fit but still need the center re done to match the seats but now i decided top go gray instead of blue so im switching over soon.

the tv shit you gotta have tv in cali with three kids on my shoulder and drive long trip constant.
and its expensive in cali but youe get used to it
pig rig   +1y
how big of screen is that I'm thinking of putting one in mine and I want it big enough so every one around me can watch
abescustoms   +1y
thats a 13.5 screen im going to switch it out for a 15 or 13.5 but with 1080 pix that one is only 800-640 not high enough so in day time uless my windows are covered its hard to see but at night it looks nice im gonna tint my window darker first then go from there
bgeraurd   +1y
dude what are you doin with that front axle?
low95xlt   +1y
looks good damn a 2.5 hr drive to work damn
abescustoms   +1y
yea i drive normally twice a week and spend the rest of the week at a family house while at work