Page 1 of 14
Dually Projects \  Sooper Dooper Dually

Sooper Dooper Dually

Dually Projects
views 32540
replies 131
following 32

guilty by design   +1y
So i travel 1200 miles from home to work at a buddies shop and low and behold what is sitting there waiting for me..
thread post photo

None other than Gregs dually.... small world eh?

So i get my orders from the bossman, rear bags, notch, link setup, and a gooseneck reciever.

So heres what i have to work with, glad i got my tetnis shot already.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Cleaned up
thread post photo

Wont be needing any of this...
thread post photo

Notched
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Setting up for axle
thread post photo

thread post photo

Link bars
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Thats as it sits today, couldnt work on the wishbone because the welder was being used. All the work is being done at Haggard Fabrication.
Post was last edited on May 19, 2007 08:05. This post has been edited 1 times.
guilty by design   +1y
Aaaand 1 more
thread post photo
maz89   +1y
I think you're gonna need another tetnis shot there Kyle.... Lookin' good man, keep us posted!!
low95xlt   +1y
damn man nice weldign there and lookin good
lockone   +1y
Lookin good. Looks like you are making fast progress.
diabolic kustoms   +1y
looks good.. haha another squrebdy. that axle looks a little rusty for you to be welding to though
guilty by design   +1y
You have no idea DK. I used up 2 flap disks on the whizz wheel just cleaning the general area, then tack welded the tabs on and then carved a root directly where the weld was to go with a grinding stone. If you notice in the 3rd pic all the rust and whatnot on the ground.... thats what just fell off while trying to take the bed off. Look again in the pic of all the parts in a pile and youll see all of it swept up.
pig rig   +1y
welds look nice I was A little worried that you don't have enought solid metal to weld

and I bitch when theres dirt and surfface rust

a fit
low95xlt   +1y
bitch - throw a temper tantrum like a lil school girl huh pig?? hahaha she a lil rusty but trusty its a chevy
pig rig   +1y
hell yea more so when I'm on someone elses dime