threads
Page 4 of 15
Southeast \  Putting the Southeast on the map.

Putting the Southeast on the map.

Southeast Events
views 36572
replies 143
following 48

hang time mazda   +1y
hey lock, how much can you get some used 24.5" peterbilt wheels for, mill them to 24" and ship them to charlotte nc? no polishing, no lug covers or axle covers.
outsiderz1   +1y
not really from the southeast but holdin it down for the dirty dirty

or somthing like that
lockone   +1y
Silver350crew, I will get you a price on Monday. and let you know on the forums.

Outsiderz1 its all the south so its all the same.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
hang time mazda   +1y
sounds great, thanks

i almost forgot, didnt mention it in my previous post, need hub pilot. which you probably already know. just dont want to be like josh's old dually with stud pilot wheels and hub pilot studs. LOL
lockone   +1y
Yea thats all I sell is hub pilot. But I have made a kit that allows stud pilot wheels to be put on the hub pilot adapters. It comes with lug centric rings for the studs and a hub centric ring for the adapter. Only have made one set going to try them out on one of my trucks for a while to see if I want to start selling them.
lockone   +1y
24s no polishing, no caps or lug covers, milled down, and shipped to your door for 400 ea. The peterbilt style is hard to find but I know for sure that I can get you some Freightliner Directionals like on the front of my truck in 24s.
hang time mazda   +1y
yeah, i know the pete wheels are hard to find. not really interested in freightliner wheels, the pete wheels match the ford logo. LOL

that price for new ones?
low95xlt   +1y
hey how far are n e of u from peach tree city in Ga?
lockone   +1y
I'll see what I can find
dragnasty   +1y
im about 3 hrs from peach tree city