threads
Page 14 of 15
Southeast \  Putting the Southeast on the map.

Putting the Southeast on the map.

Southeast Events
views 36644
replies 143
following 48

rick ross   +1y
I am originally from right outside of Charleston,S.C does that count? Currently residing in the great white north(Minneapolis) I still have my accent too!! Hey Trainman I will be in Chucktown from the 25th til 3rd. Are you going to that show this weekend?
trainman   +1y
Would like to Rick... but I gotta spend some quality time with my ride. The HOA folks in my neighborhood are giving me shit about the truck being stored on jacks so the tires won't get flatspots... Will be hitting Freakshow in Kinston NC in October though. Hopefully in a new coat of primer. One step closer to final paint!!!!!!!
Post was last edited on Jul 24, 2010 05:07. This post has been edited 1 times.
rick ross   +1y
Did you read my bad news? I cant get my dually cause I cant get rid of my 2wd Avalanche in Minnesota!! I have had a headache for the past 4 days. Im physically sick!! I fly down on the 25th but I am driving back down in November to trade in the Avy on a 07 and up Suburban or something. I really want to sell it so I can get me a Dually!!
speedjunkiejp   +1y
I'm bringin the south back.

So is this place dead? Anyone attending shows?
sparkys-crewcab   +1y
hahaha, the site isn't dead.. its just that most people don't get into dually trucks.(not like s-10's or mini trucks in general).. it takes a special kind of person to love those rear fenders and 6 wheels...lmao

middle tennessee is in the house...
luv2xclr8   +1y
West TN in the House
sigs1ton   +1y
Helping to bring this thread back from the dead!

Home of the humidity, Central Florida here.
bk2life   +1y
Phoenix keepin it goin...
cokezero   +1y
Panama City FL
hparker619   +1y
i'm new to this site but i've got chattanooga coverd , i'm in