Page 1 of 2
Northeast \  New Jersey Area Anyone??

New Jersey Area Anyone??

Northeast Events
views 3426
replies 10
following 4

chris03hd   +1y
Looking for a little help tweeking this rear and front setup, wondering if any members are local?
chris03hd   +1y
Got it all fixed and figured out... fucking painter put shims between the frame rail and the bed, to fix his fuck up of the stripe not lining up from the bed to cab... was screwing my whole alighnment of the rear up, all the while it was because the bed was just all tweeked!
low95xlt   +1y
glad it was a easy fix per say for ya, but shoot the painter
chris03hd   +1y
As much as I'd love to punch him in the face, im letting the courts hurt him where it will be much more painful.. his pocket.
lophat   +1y
Wow glad to find out it was as simple as that...you really want to do the court thing bro? I mean to each his own and I don't know the whole painting story (not looking to pry) just sometimes these court things drag the hell out and no one wins-, BUT the court system.

If he damaged you ride, sure go get his ass, but if it's just a stripe thing- make his ass re-paint the bed, or get someone else to fix it at his cost and leave it at that...just give him the chance to repair what he screwed up...if he's not a dick.
chris03hd   +1y
Many many paint issues, that was just the icing on the cake.

Not looking to air my issues here, but it was more then "just a stripe."
pig rig   +1y
chris thats a prime reson why I tought myself how to paint

I will say that alot of my first paintjobs weren't even good enough for a car lot but I learnd a lot

more then any thing I met guys that have bodyshops and they became good freinds so now I take my trucks to them and I work on them there so I have some one holding my hand for when I'm in over my head
chris03hd   +1y
wish you lived closer to Jersey.. wish a lot of you guys on here did!
pig rig   +1y
ahhh no you don't
lophat   +1y
Shame it was more than a stripe, you do what you gotta do bro. I'd probably do the same if someone screwed up my ride.