Page 1 of 2
Southwest \  FFF next weekend

FFF next weekend

Southwest Events
views 3670
replies 16
following 9

4u2nv   +1y
Who's going to the Forbiden Fantasy show next Sunday? If you haven't been and you like car shows, you should check this show out. Lake Perris next Sunday March 15th. I'll be out there with the beast and my car club Local Finesse. Be sure to stop by and say whats up.....
svrdwgn   +1y
You know we'll be there. Was trying to get the Dually painted by then, but that didnt work out to well. So Im gonna slap the pieces back together, take it to FFF and to Danger Zone, then tear it back apart again....
erock805   +1y
How many cars/trucks do they expect?
jcampbell1180   +1y
Ooh...dang. I'd be down but I already made plans to go shoot stuff in the desert.

We need to get a plan for a West Coast show where us westies can all go and hang out together.
4u2nv   +1y
See you out there svrdwgn.

I'm not sure how many vehicles they expect but last year there must have been 400 show vehicles. And not just your average cars/trucks, but sick vehicles, like the supercharged tandum dually. It has to be one of the biggest one day shows of the year running pretty close to Ludikrs.

Yeah, shooting stuff in the desert sure sounds much more fun then a huge car show like this. LOL And you know that this is a West Coast show right? Only about an hour away from you I think. But if you are talking about a forum meet and greet, I have to agree with you there. Would be cool to have a bunch of duallies at a show. You usually only see a small handfull but can you imagine an actual DUALLY show? That would be pretty cool if we could get enough people to go. The 300 forum gets a couple hundred 300's together every year for a show.
svrdwgn   +1y

If there was a west coast show to do it at... this would be the one!!
4u2nv   +1y

I didn't even put it together that you were the one with the suicide rear doored dually. I've always loved that truck. Noticed that your interior is a little bit more done then last time and looking good. Congrats on 1st place too.

Here are some pix of the show. I didn't take many pix unfortunatly but there were a lot of really nice cars. You missed out if you didn't go.

://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/ivuiinv/FFF09/100_0363.jpg
://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/ivuiinv/FFF09/100_0365.jpg
://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/ivuiinv/FFF09/100_0384.jpg
://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/ivuiinv/FFF09/100_0404.jpg
://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/ivuiinv/FFF09/100_0416.jpg
://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/ivuiinv/FFF09/100_0429.jpg
freelandkustomz   +1y
We will be there with 2 of our duallies, check out the booth with the other trucks we built
svrdwgn   +1y
Ill be there with a little surprise

Any of you guys that are in the So Cal area, this is a good show to go too. And it looks like the weathers gonna be great too... If you see my Dually come say hi...
jbweld46   +1y
how far is this from vegas?