Page 1 of 2
Dually Audio/Interior \  Crew Cab Box Design

Crew Cab Box Design

Dually Audio/Interior Dually Tech
views 2831
replies 12
following 8

luv2xclr8   +1y
Anyone got a good box design to fit under or behind the rear seat?

(I have not seen mine yet, so no idea what kinda room they have)

EDIT: It's a 00 GMC CC
krewzlo   +1y
There isn't a ton of room either place, I used to have 10's behind my seat, but that was pushing it for room. Under the seat would be really tight except for maybe 8's. I alleviated that problem and cut out the back wall and now have 4 12's behind the seat. Would really like to add 2 or 4 more but no money at the moment.
counterpart   +1y
Mine has a Ground Shaker box with two Phoenix Gold 10s or 12s... They came with the truck so i dont know. But it fits rite behind the rear bench and bumps pretty good. Rubs the seat a little and the seat might have been moved up an inch or two. But theres still plenty of room back there!

luv2xclr8   +1y
TY Guys, anyone else?
counterpart   +1y
Also look at shallow mounts... they wont put out as much but ive heard the Rockford ones are good. And im sure 2 10s or 12s under the seat in a super low custom box would make a pretty good little setup. Im sure you could cut a little bit of the stuff from under the seat aswell as a little bit of the carpet and gain a few inches... also lifting the seat would gain a few without making the seat look to awkward. Just a few ideas. Theres always the center consil as well!
tuckin22   +1y
I got 3 12 w3's and a 1000/1.

thread post photo

thread post photo
tuckin22   +1y
sorry for the crappy cell pics
mr900f   +1y
If you have someone in your area selling Image Dynamics products take a good listen to the IDQ series of subs. Very small enclosure requirements and they sound great.
luv2xclr8   +1y
TY, But I have 90% of my IASCA/USAC system from the 90's, So I will be using that stuff.

(Everything was stored in original boxes and in a climate controlled environment)
green monster   +1y
2 kicker l7's and a kicker sx1250.1. Tight fit tho. Seat is slid all the way forward but still plenty of room back there. Nice about the solobarics......require little air volume. Bad....fairly large motor assemblies so they require some depth
post photo