Page 1 of 3
Dually Audio/Interior \  Diamond Plate Aluminum Door Panel Inserts

Diamond Plate Aluminum Door Panel Inserts

Dually Audio/Interior Dually Tech
views 7352
replies 27
following 14

aramp1   +1y
I didn't think of it myself, but I liked the idea enough to steal it. My interior isn't too bad, but I want to make it better. I'm replacing my door panels with diamond plate aluminum. I already got rid of the ghetto speakers that the previous owner hacked into the lower door panels and put in kickpanel components. I've decided to cover everything in B-Quiet Ultimate which is a little cheaper than Dynamat and I've heard a lot better things about it. I've ordered it, but it hasn't come in yet, but that's alright. I haven't had time to mount the panels anyway.

thread post photo

thread post photo
onefasthoagie   +1y
very nice, love the pictures! but hows that bumpin speaker susposed to work behind diamond plate? lol
low95xlt   +1y
looks good different
maz89   +1y
I hate diamond plate.....
oldskewlkool   +1y
thats a cool idea
jcampbell1180   +1y

Hater.

I like it. It's different.
huskerdually   +1y
I think you will need to do more than just the doors for it to look right maybe some dash pieces and what not. But it is not my truck so you do what you like. Should be easy to keep clean.
oldskewlkool   +1y

he's got a point do all the pieces that you can buy in a billet kit in the diamond plate. your on to somthin man
lockone   +1y
It is different but I prefer stainless to diamond plate. It will look good if you do enough of it without having too much diamond plate.
bdydrped   +1y
something different and doesnt look bad....

i like the candy/bright painted look after ya go crazy on it some sheetmetal with a mild grinding wheel and put the lil swirlys(couldnt think of a better word), thats what im gonna do on some of my interior peices....