threads
Page 1 of 1
Dually Audio/Interior \  Square Body Crew Cab Back Seat?????

Square Body Crew Cab Back Seat?????

Dually Audio/Interior Dually Tech
views 8418
replies 4
following 5

monzter kuztomz   +1y
Does anybody know if the front bench seat from a regular square body cab is a direct bolt in for a rear crew cab bench seat? My crew cab's rear seat was stolen from it while the previous owner had it in storage. My brother in-law is parting out a regular cab truck with a good bench seat, I would just go get it from him and try it, but they live about 100 miles from me.
huskerdually   +1y
I have both of the seats out of my cc in my basement, so I went down and measured them. If the seat out of a regular cab is the same as the front seat on a cc then it does not look like it is a direct bolt in. But it does look like it would not be that big of a deal to make it work. It looks like the front mounts are the same. The rear mounts on mine I think are messed up a little, but I think you would just have to lengthen the mount a little.

Like I said I don't know for sure but thought maybe this would help you.
liljlowrider   +1y
no they do not mount the same.... the rear seat has different mountin brackets on the the bottom to allow the rear seat to sit flat on the raise floor area behind the rear seat....
83baggedduallylee   +1y
If u want a nice seat a rear seat out of a 99+ ext cab chevy fits great just needs cut down 2"
jimbonice   +1y
I just put 2005 Dodge Ram front seats in the back of my square. Picked the front and back up for $40.
post photo
post photo
post photo
Page 1 of 1