threads
Page 1 of 1
Dually Audio/Interior \  95-98 Double din dash kits...

95-98 Double din dash kits...

Dually Audio/Interior Dually Tech
views 2785
replies 5
following 6

okcderek   +1y
Found this guy that makes bracket to mount doube din and move A/C controls down. Also comes w/ dash panel to mold into your dash piece or you can buy the dash piece from him already molded and SEM painted to match your dash. I will be ordering both from him soon. Its kind of pricey, but worth it to me to basically put the double din in w/o all the headache.

Also makes a kit to put A/C back to stock if you decide to sell truck and or go back to single din...
98crewcab   +1y
That looks nice.........post pics when you get yours setup
ec_dually   +1y
mmm thats kinda cool
johnsons63   +1y
hi guys... check out this dash kits from BeneVento... have you tried this brand before? they look good for me...
what do you think? my brother is planning to buy this one but i dont know if this are worth buying...

~YT0zOTgmYj0zNTAmYz0wJmQ9MCZlPTAuMjUmZj0wJmc9MCZoPWZhbWlseWltYWdlc1xiZW5ldmVudG9raXRzXzNfMjM3NTAuanBnJm49MSZpPTcwJmo9MTUwJms9MTc1Jmw9MSZtPTEzJm89MA==
prican2000   +1y
Ohhhhh damn - I have been looking to do a double din in my 00 classic (same as the 95-99) - Now with this, it makes it so much easier. I'm gonna get this soon and start looking for DD H/U. Maybe this will be my summer project.

Thanks for the link
Page 1 of 1