Page 1 of 2
Dually Audio/Interior \  Hidden antenna

Hidden antenna

Dually Audio/Interior Dually Tech
views 1461
replies 12
following 7

huskerdually   +1y
Anyone use one. I see autoloc makes one and someones got one on ebay that they claim is the same as autoloc. Going to shave my son's antenna, old one is broke anyway.
Post was last edited on Aug 21, 2008 05:08. This post has been edited 1 times.
jcampbell1180   +1y
There's two d's in 'hidden'.

Fool.
huskerdually   +1y
I was being ganksta
okcderek   +1y
Curious about this too. I just came across a new set of fenders for my dually, and going to have a friend possilbly shave the antenna or mount my antenna on inside of fender somewhere....,
monzter kuztomz   +1y
I mounted the antenna on my old 70 Chevy under the cowl sideways, had to support it with some vacuum hose to keep it from rattling around. It worked just as good as mounting it on the fender.
jcampbell1180   +1y

Thats a REALLY cool idea. I dig that, man!
diabolic kustoms   +1y
they work ok. you need to mount it to the windsheild though. I don't know how it will work in the middle of nebraska though. there comparable to the short billet antennas
huskerdually   +1y
Well that sucks.
erock805   +1y
On the vega I have two systems. One old Kraco with cassete, then an alpine in the glove box. The Kraco runs one center speaker on an antena hidden under the dash behind the glove box. The alpine is wired to the stock antena mount. Both pick up stations about the same. But for some reason the Kraco doesnt sound as clear?

Picked up an 8 track for it too.