Page 1 of 1
Dually Audio/Interior \  Clifford Smart Windows 4 wiring diagram

Clifford Smart Windows 4 wiring diagram

Dually Audio/Interior Dually Tech
views 2605
replies 8
following 4

duvlitho   +1y
fellas....do any of you by chance have the wiring diagram for the Clifford smart windows 4 modules? I am finally gonna install them after just having them sit there for 2 years in the garage. DEI is a little beotch about releasing install information on their products to people other than certified installers. I am gonna put them in my '97 crew cab with a Viper 791xv. Thanks!

dustin
raymondsage   +1y
just use relays... 5 wire each window motor and run it through the negative output of what ever channel you want to control it from. just like wiring up power door locks. if you have any questions just PM me.
duvlitho   +1y
ray... thanks for the idea. I was hoping to utilize the SW4 module to take advantage of the window venting feature. I figured out everything but how to interface the 791xv to the sw4 module. There are 2 black wires on a little 3 wire plug. Are one of these a trigger? Can I piggy back the second sw4 via the second port on the first sw4 module?

liljlowrider...now if you could get your moley moley moley dude with that excessive grill....that would be friggin' hilarious!

thanks fellas
jcampbell1180   +1y
What?
raymondsage   +1y
you can test the output with a meter and push the button on the remote you want to control the window module and which ever wire puts out a negative signal thats the one you use.
duvlitho   +1y
Below are some pics of thw smart windows 4 module. I have 2 modules connected to the power windows. The one touch feature is kind of cool. Now if i can just get the alarm to roll up/down the windows. I was going to have my channel 4 output vent/roll down the windows. Channel 4 on the alarm is reading ~.6VDC when activated but I cant figure out how to interface it to the clifford smart window module. I tried the obivious but i cant get it to work....

Post was last edited on Feb 07, 2008 03:02. This post has been edited 1 times.
raymondsage   +1y
call me on Friday and ill get the diagram. I am a viper dealer and i can get them to fax it to me. 210-496-3454 ask for Angel.
duvlitho   +1y
Thx dude! Your help is appreciated!
Page 1 of 1