threads
Page 1 of 1
Dually Audio/Interior \  4 10" woofer box ideas....

4 10" woofer box ideas....

Dually Audio/Interior Dually Tech
views 2061
replies 7
following 6

azhooligan   +1y
I am thinking of putting my 10's in the bed and porting them trough with 8" ports. Anyone done this or any other way in the bed. I do have a shell on mine.
watahyahknow   +1y
this seems to be verry efficiant
krewzlo   +1y
I recently put 4 12's in my bed in 2 ported boxes that fire directly into the cab. It is loud and sounds good but rattles the snot out of the back window. I gotta figure out a way to reinforce it so it doesn't break my window.
watahyahknow   +1y
maybe you could make some nascar style chrome bars that go from top to bottom across the window and put some sort of doorstopper between bar and window to stop it flexing .
i've also seen a truck where they used a lexan rearwindow and they put the ports from the box trough that they came directly behind the headrests , i bet he had a headacke after driving it for a while
maz89   +1y

PICS MAN, WE NEED PICS!!
kicker1_solo   +1y
tempered glass is 7 1/2 times stronger than normal glass and breaks easiest when the corner hits something solid. Your back window should have soft edges all the way around it. So that thing should be able to vibrate, rattle, and flex all it wants (to a certain degree) without breaking. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
kicker1_solo   +1y
is it an option to take out the backseat?
jpd motorsports   +1y
3 15's in the bed ported into the cab thru a 12x12 opening. havent launched the back glass but the whole area flexes like a bitch. Former jam truck was a wall with 6 15s in a 1992 ex cab dually no problem with the glass. If I knew how to post pics here I would
Page 1 of 1