Page 2 of 3
Dually Exterior \  Widen Rear Fenders locally

Widen Rear Fenders locally

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 5896
replies 21
following 15

biggi8412   +1y
Yes , I bought the truck from GA. Yes I am interested in selling the cap. Currently have it listed on craigslist for 325. , Thanxs for the compliments on the truck. I am lowered with air ride.
luv2xclr8   +1y
Nice truck
dropped fullsize   +1y
Yeup, nice truck indeed. I like the stance. When will the wheels be in? Keep posting some pics when you get some time. Thanks.
biggi8412   +1y
Here is an updated pic with the wheels on it. Still looking for a set of clear corner lights that will fit it. Have ordered 2 pair so far and they do not work.
post photo
wide load c-30   +1y
That looks good.
cleanest_image   +1y
so did u narrow rearend or strech fenders
cleanest_image   +1y

were in houston will they narrow
dropped fullsize   +1y

Man that looks helluva good. What a difference man! Glad you ditched the front flares or whatever those things are. I'm feeling the stance, the wheels etc.. Excellent combo. I like it. Thanks for posting the updated pics.

I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. I was told yesterday that the car carrier where my dually and some other vehicles are on blew an airbag which in turn damaged the carriers radiator. The carrier is broke down somewhere south of where I'm at. So much for my weekend plans. Sigh...
slmdchvy05   +1y

Were the corners you ordered for a gmc or chevrolet grill, I did that once and that was how I found out that the GMC and Chevrolet corneres are different.
layingnutz   +1y
man that thing used to drag like a mofo.. it was sick.. aint ssen it around in a while.. guess cuz its not in ga anymore..