Page 1 of 2
Dually Exterior \  19s???

19s???

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 2297
replies 16
following 6

guilty by design   +1y
Whats the typical width and offset of a 19?
lockone   +1y
Widths/offsets are different depending on the manufacturer. They range from 6" to 7.25" wide. Offset also depends on the type of vehicle. GM offsets range from 5" to 5.75".
charmcitycustoms   +1y
I have a set of brand new 19s for sale never been mounted and only been out of the box to verify lug pattern. Let me know if your looking. Tracy
bigperm   +1y

--pics please... also, what lug pattern are they?
charmcitycustoms   +1y
Standard Chevy 8 lug
thread post photo
big no   +1y
hey will they fit 93 dually and how much do want for they and r they 16-6.5or6and do u have four or six will take the four if the price is rite
charmcitycustoms   +1y
Yes they will fit a 93 they have a 8 on 6.5 lug pattern. And I have 4 of them. I have seen them advertised for 275 a wheel but I can do a little better then that I guess. I would be loosing out but I could go 700 for all 4. Just let me know. Thanks, T
guilty by design   +1y
Guess ill have to get a set and start from there. Im putting them on my crew cab toyota and i need to know what im playing with, may have to get custom adapters built.
lockone   +1y
Guilty we did a set of the guys over in NC on the S10 dually they built. Let me know and I can get you hooked up on a set and what you will need.

BIGNO, if you get the wheels from Tracy just know that you cannot run another aluminum wheel for the innners. Your lug studs are not long enough to support a lug nut and the thickness of both wheels. If you want some steel inners we build these that match up to the wheels.
guilty by design   +1y
Thanks Trev but (you may or may not know this) Im having my buddy Burk make the adapters and get me wheels. Were gonna try to make the adapters go from the yota 5 to chevy 8. Im just wondering if theyre gonna have to be 1'' thick or something crazy like 3''.