Page 2 of 3
Dually Exterior \  NEED HELP FROM SHITBOX GUYS

NEED HELP FROM SHITBOX GUYS

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 2514
replies 20
following 5

okcderek   +1y

No thanks on the parts. Trying to get rid of things. I sent ya a PM w/ number and address. Schedule is flexible, can meet ya when ever really. Just call and let me know when and what time you plan to be here.
low1ton   +1y
I got your pm and I will be down this weekend. I will talk to the wife and see which day is best for her and shoot you a call. Thanks again.
someotherguy   +1y
Yep, that's the homeboy discount, those flares are $100 each aftermarket by themselves. And nothing beats OEM when it comes to this stuff. Good deal!

Richard
okcderek   +1y
I mean if you feel that's too good of a deal.......you can throw in the chrome front bumper.
low1ton   +1y
How can it be too good of a deal when I am the one getting it? (lol) If you are interested in the bumper it is good shape but it is chrome that has been brushed so it kind of has a spun aluminum look to it and it has the black plastic molding. if you are interested you can have it just let me know and I will bring it with me. How does Sunday at around 11 work?
okcderek   +1y
Sunday is good. I'll take the bumper if you want to bring it.
low1ton   +1y
sweet see you Sunday, and I will bring it.
okcderek   +1y
Picked them up this morning. Hope they work out for ya...
low1ton   +1y
Thanks for the deal. was cool to meet you. hope all the dump truck maintence went good. Liked your truck a lot looked great in person. I spent some time on monday and cleaned the fenders all up will drop them off at the painters today.