threads
Page 2 of 2
Dually Exterior \  does anyone memba steel chrome roll pans?

does anyone memba steel chrome roll pans?

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 1327
replies 14
following 8

pig rig   +1y
I missed that fad it must of been going on when I was in jail or drinking and chasing whores
svrdwgn   +1y

I think it was an East coast thing..... cuz I remember seeing them in the mags, but never on any trucks anywhere out here...
someotherguy   +1y
Tellin you man...buy whatever brand of pan you're going to get, and check into Cosmi Chrome, Spectra Chrome, etc. it's way easier than having it chromed, and is more durable, won't rust, etc.

Hell they Spectra Chromed the entire body of one of the Grave Digger trucks, busted it all to crap, and the pieces of the body leftover from the wreckage still looked good.

It's applied more like paint, less like chrome, it can be done near you by anyone with the system so you don't have to send your stuff across the border to be chromed. Plus it's way CHEAPER...

My lil bro has this setup down in FL and he says it kicks ass. Just google search it, it's new but it's been used a lot with some really impressive results.

Richard
big daddy caddy   +1y

I have dreamed of doing flames on the dually in that stuff, when they first came out with that stuff a few years ago.

Richard PM' me with the contact info and I will get with him.

I live in Central FLA, orlando
huskerdually   +1y
When you edit someone's quote keep the first part that looks like [quote="someotherguy"].

I fixed it for you but for future reference.