threads
Page 2 of 2
Dually Exterior \  where to find 19.5 steel wheels?

where to find 19.5 steel wheels?

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 10714
replies 12
following 4

poopskidz   +1y

i have a 235/85/16 on there now which shows on the tire size calculator right at 31.7" so i dont think those tires would be to much of a problem, but how much do average 225/70/19.5 cost
lockone   +1y
225/70/19.5s range from $220-400 depending on name brand you would prefer.
someotherguy   +1y
Definitely best to get the official word from Trevor but it's nice to see that I didn't steer you wrong with the numbers I mentioned on both tire height and cost.

BTW, keep in mind this truck was heavily abused as a wrecker by people that didn't care about it at all, but this is a '98 C3500 crew that ran 19.5 steel for a long time, for this pic I had just cut the heavy-ass Ranch Hand bumper off the front and noticed just how bad the front end was. I knew it was bad, had already checked the ball joints and everything and saw huge amounts of play in them, but it was funny to see how the truck looked once the bumper was out of the way.

Seems to me the combined weight of that Ranch Hand, the steel 19.5's and tires, plus the abuse...front end is pretty damn worn out and yeah the brakes suck. Oh, those are the 245/70/19.5 Goodyears on there right now, which will get remounted on my 10 lug wheels for my HD project once it's running.

Richard