Page 1 of 3
Dually Exterior \  Roll down rear window

Roll down rear window

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 11143
replies 23
following 17

4u2nv   +1y
So I know it exists. I've seen it before. I have a 1993 GMC Siera dually crew cab and I'm looking for an electric roll down rear window. I'm talking about the ultimate rear window in the very back. I've asked many people and searched the web like crazy but haven't found anything yet. Any help on this would be much appreciated. Thanks
mazberrydelight   +1y
ive been looking too, best ive found is possibly getting 1 out of a toyota tundra and modifing it to work, let me know if you find anything
4u2nv   +1y
I will let you know if I do.
huskerdually   +1y
There was a company that used to make them, they either stopped making them or went out of business. If you look in the back of old truckin mags you'll see their adds. I try and look at home tonite.
rnonelower   +1y
i would def. do this mod if there is a way post up many pics and alot of info
erock805   +1y
Im all in on this one too. I really want a slolid rear roller...I wonder if a fella could use the tundra one. I would think that it would be a ton of fab work....
low95xlt   +1y
doesn't the chevy avalanche do this??? i dont see y you couldn't use a linear actuator with a scissor type arm with a mount for the glass and then use window stripping to use on edges of metal?
onefasthoagie   +1y
i saw one somewhere recently too! though it might have been a quick removable one (would do the same thing as roll down, you could remove it for nice days)

i wanted to get one of them abs plastic ones with the licence plate molded into the window, but i don't think anyone makes em anymore, cause they are total oldschool.

any of u guys have one like that you wanna get rid of
rnonelower   +1y
I'm thinking u could get one of the old roll down rears out of the ranger bigfoot trucks and some how make it work
4u2nv   +1y
I did think about checking out the Tundra window kit but they only have them on the newer ones so I can only assume that it would be a very expensive task to not know if it would work or not. There is a guy I used to talk to that had a body dropped black chevy (I think it was a chevy) crew cab dually. He changed his interior to a red impala interior and it has a metal swirl stripe down the sides of the paint. I'm not sure if he is a member on this forum but I think he has the roll down rear window. I didn't have my dually when I used to talk to him so I never thought to ask him where he got it. This was about 4 years ago.