Page 1 of 2
Dually Exterior \  POWER SUBURBAN MIRRORS

POWER SUBURBAN MIRRORS

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 1487
replies 18
following 6

low1ton   +1y
I have read in a couple of different posts about the black plastic power mirrors for the 90-91 suburbans, If any one is interested I have a set the mirrors are new and have never been installed. Here is the catch I dont have the controller for inside to operate the mirrors (but can still be purchased from GM) Also the mirrors are missing the little cover piece that conceals the bolts that hold the mirrors to the doors they also can be found fairly easily. Like I said before the mirrors are new. If anyone is interested let me know and if you dont know what kind of mirror I am talking about check out my truck I have a set on my truck.
liljlowrider   +1y
what you asking for them.
wardworks   +1y
I'm interested how much?
low1ton   +1y
I d like to get 250.00 thats what I have in them plus shipping if needed.
wardworks   +1y
I have seen them on the pictures of your truck but can you post some pictures of everything we would be getting for the $250.

Thanks!
got6wls   +1y
thread post photo

I definately got to hook up on them mirrors, all the ones I find in the salvage yards are broken off by the local idiot border brothers, I think their favorite tools are/is a rock and a hammer
They do look sick though, they also came on the K5's 90-91
low1ton   +1y
I will take some photos of exactly what I have this week and get them posted so anyone interested can see what they will be getting.
jcampbell1180   +1y

LMAO. Rock and hammer...that's hilarious. Apparently, it's the same anywhere you go nowadays.

Pops and I once saw them take a battery powered sawzall to the core support of a 3/4 ton Furd to get the motor out at our local Pick n Pull. Awesome.

"Hey, it's in the way and I don't need it. To hell with the next guy, gimme the torch."
someotherguy   +1y
Way back when I could still be mistaken for a teenager, I was driving my '67 Chevelle through some hick boneyard in Plum, TX (boonies) that just had these mud paths between the rows. Just barely squirted through one pretty nasty spot and came right up on a big hole, no way I could cross it, no way I could back up...fuggit, stomped the hood off a nearby Pinto and tossed it in the hole to drive over it. I figured it was poetic, or ironic, or something else that sounds like some lame Alanis Morrisette lyric.

I love the rock and hammer guys. They make a schmoe like me seem like I'm providing some kind of red carpet service. Just tonight I found out what a freakin PITA it is to get a factory fender flare (say that 5 times fast) off shitbox 3500HD (same as the 4x4 optional flare), you gotta take the fender OFF THE TRUCK to be able to access all the nuts. Or just break it off with a hammer, ya know?

Richard
got6wls   +1y
HAHAHAHAHA, Guess what guys, I came across the "tits" which has become of this post. I went to Henderson Nv on the outskirts of Vegas which all us Vegas local's call Hender-Tucky. They had just revamped their Pic-A -Part. New alleys were paved with Grade A Assholephault. The rows in which the auto graves lay were all layed with new gravel, 'No more trippin on the parts left behind by our rock and hammer friends, (YET). So I walked smoothly down to the GM alley and cam across a beautyful and super duper clean 91 BURB. I couldn't believe it. It was un molested and had my name on it. I went down there with the tools I selceted from my bitchin MAC tool box and said "today I will find something, I dont know what but I will". Anyway this burb had both R/L power elec. mirors. I could not believe it they were both there and not fuckered up. Originally I went down there to pic a power antenna for a friends TACO and said fuck it dude, Im gonna be selfish today. I pulled off the mirrors and went down to check out tinking the cashier was gonna grill me for a fat duece or something. I put the mirror harness' in my pocket and proceeded. He said 'what you got', I said 'Two standard mirrors from and old ass ASTRO van. My fingers crossed he said "$22.50"'Tenty Two Dollars and Fity Centavos"..... AAAAAAAH the music of the gods was heard and I said " Damn right 22.50, thankyou lord". I made out like pussy snatcher at a football game. Anyway guys if I find them they are yours for what I pay plus your shipping no raping here.

Hey Low1, I am not by anymeans trying to low ball you and I hope you get what you have into them, I know what they are worth. I am just trying to help out the DS brothers here. Goodluck on your sale!