threads
Page 2 of 2
Dually Exterior \  Found a place that can make stretched squarebody fenders!

Found a place that can make stretched squarebody fenders!

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 1873
replies 14
following 8

wide load c-30   +1y
The guy was rude and seemed to be in a big rush, but I just want some wider fenders. I guess I will have to investigate to see if the fenders are actually wider or if they just have some flares molded on. I know that on their website the 88-98 fenders just have molded flares.
wide load c-30   +1y
I e-mailed them earlier today and I just received the reply. He knows that the truck will be bagged and they will actually be 3" WIDER, not just have molded flares. So now us squarebody guys have some other options. And my stock fenders will soon be for sale....
jcampbell1180   +1y
Guy sounds like a Prick. I've heard a few diffent folks say negative things about him.

I dont put up with people when they have bullshit attitudes. If your rude to me, or just plain too busy to take 15 seconds to answer a question about something I want to buy from you, I'll go elsewhere or go without.

...but that's just me.

There's a few guys on this site that have widened thier own fenders. Maybe you could work out a deal with one of them.

It's one of the benifits of being a part of the community.
rnonelower   +1y
prick is putting it lightly more like first class fuck face he totally pissed me off on the phone I would pay more for the exact same thing from someone else before I would let him give me a deal
wide load c-30   +1y
LOL, well he's a lot nicer through e-mails.