Page 2 of 2
Dually Exterior \  moving rear fenders

moving rear fenders

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 1894
replies 16
following 7

stranger622   +1y
none at this time .. I found center on the axles with plum bob and common reference point like the most forward bed bolts like next to the cab and used some measurement off my 78 K30 and found the difference which was like 3.5-4 inches.then i marked that distance forward from the others marks, measured like a hundred times then slapped in the notches.... I hope that helps
stranger622   +1y
none at this time .. I found center on the axles with plum bob and common reference point like the most forward bed bolts like next to the cab and used some measurement off my 78 K30 and found the difference which was like 3.5-4 inches.then i marked that distance forward from the others marks, measured like a hundred times then slapped in the notches.... I hope that helps
stranger622   +1y
ohh yeah then i had to find a shorter driveshaft, and relocate brake hose bracket and e-brake brackets
ejb39   +1y
switched fenders from side to side and only had to elongate a couple of ho[url=
thread post photo
:24bib0g6]
thread post photo

[url=
thread post photo
thread post photo

[url=
thread post photo
thread post photo

le and the stud went right back in let me know what you guys think
watahyahknow   +1y
hey looks like you found a smart new way , looks good like factory , did you check the space in the inner fender ? it might still rub if youre planning to lower it
ejb39   +1y
im going to put spacers on it to bring the rear wheels out to where they should be thanks ill post more pics
stranger622   +1y
Looks good,