Page 1 of 2
Dually Exterior \  moving rear fenders

moving rear fenders

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 1892
replies 16
following 7

ejb39   +1y
mounted a dually box on my cab chassis truck but need to move the fenders back about 2 inches any ideas
liljlowrider   +1y
so you put a dually bed on your truck and wanna move the dually fenders back two inches?
pig rig   +1y
why don't you move the bed back
brianbgboy   +1y
cab and chassis frame is longer than our trucks fellas. when you line the bed up with the cab, the rear wheels are too far back. all you need to do is unbolt the fenders, slide them back as far as you can before the wheel well hole shows up, rebolt them on, and recut the new wheel well. i dont think you will have enough room to get them back far enough, but you can get them close... later, brian
ejb39   +1y
thats what im going to do thanks brian, if i move the whole bed back i will have a big gap between the bed and cab and that will look like crap
watahyahknow   +1y
unbolting the fenders and move them back with make the front holes show .
another thing you might be able to do is cut out the fender lip with 2 inch more material in the front , do them exactly the same .
now use the left piece on the right and the rightpiece on the left and glass them in again , if the piece insn't curved to mush it should work that way , you still need to work on the innerfenders though
98crewcab   +1y
Brian is the Brain......
brianbgboy   +1y
i try to keep it as real as i can, bro... i have been doing this crap for so long, it haunts me in my sleep!!! i dont even remember replying to this because i did it at 4 am before heading to work(more of doing this crap) later, brian
stranger622   +1y
On my cab and chassis, I moved my axle forward when i bagged mine. To get mine to line up. It just looked funny with it back but it was around 3.5 inches
ejb39   +1y
any pics