Page 2 of 4
Dually Exterior \  52 Retro Front Clip

52 Retro Front Clip

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 7414
replies 35
following 9

liljlowrider   +1y
where is phil.. there is one in austin with that clip and some red steelies with with walls... im sure he can come up with a picture
low95xlt   +1y
good luck my friend if u go ahead and do it
lockone   +1y
I can try to find the pic... The truck was originally red and it was a Ext cab Chevy with a step side bed. Then the owner had it painted black with the old school flame job on the front of it the started white and progressed to yellow-orange-red-purple-and so on...I will see if I can dig a pic up tonight at the house.
dragnasty   +1y
WoW you got those exspensive weld wheels.....
triple l   +1y
Thanks lock.

Low 95
Like I said b4 I'm still in the planning stages. I mean when I bought the truck it was pretty much as it is now, I've bought tires and fixed some clear coat. As you will see though I'm guess what most would call old school I still have 16" tires and plan to keep it that way, and I had to special order my load E's to get the white lined tire. I don't ever plan on bagging it, it is a work truck most of the time and I would go through alot of air, or think I would if the bags work the way I think they do. It appears to have a 3/5 drop on it now, I could take some pics and someone here could enlightmen me more I'm sure, I'm a novice when it comes to this stuff. I have thought about changing the dualls in the back to a fat pro street style tire. Even here in backwoods USA, I see alot of caddy converted trucks, that is why I was leaning toward the 52, and I want the truck to be different. We all have different ideas of what makes a truck good looking, for me I like retro.
dragnasty   +1y
Go with what you like brotha! I agree, the caddy front end is played out. Now days, a stock front end is different. I personally dont care for the caddy front end but thats just me. I know I may have offended a few folks but its my opinion....
liljlowrider   +1y
hey man do what you like.. thats the cool thing about what we do.. everyone isnt the same if we all had the same trucks it wouldnt be any fun.. as long as what you build makes you happy then noone else really matters.... and its ok drag i still like you even though you made fun of my front end and yea the caddy clip is kinda old
dragnasty   +1y
Nuthin but luv lilj!!!!!
triple l   +1y
yeah right now I have a GMC front clip, have no idea why the previous owner put it on, but I do like it for what it is. I'm in no way ditching the caddy clip, just not for me.
liljlowrider   +1y
but if it makes it any cooler im have a F 350 bumper made for my caddy front clip