threads
Page 2 of 2
Dually Exterior \  spray/brush on bed liner?

spray/brush on bed liner?

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 4333
replies 17
following 9

liljlowrider   +1y
rhino liner....
dragnasty   +1y
I have my work trucks sprayed with LineX, but I spray my own tinted liners in show trucks. And, I spray herculiner on my frames.....
jcampbell1180   +1y

But now that he's famous, he has people that do it for him.
tofnlows10   +1y

what kinda gun u spray with??

any pics of it on the frame???
tofnlows10   +1y
?...
bdydrped   +1y
i used some shit the local paint supply store had on my cab floor.... you use a undercoating gun to spary it......

i wasnt really all that impressed with it though, was hoping for a more rubbery dyno matish effect but this shit dried hard as a rock, but at least i know the floor is sealed and waterproof LOL

thought about taking it to get a real linex/rhinoliner type stuff sprayed when i pull the interior back out of it to help deaden some metal to pavent ment noise
johnsons63   +1y
hi guys in new in this forum... i would like ask for your suggestions about truck bed coating... what brand do you prefer to use? i just need some info where i can cheap but good quality bed coating... thanks in advance...

Richard