Page 2 of 2
Dually Suspension \  tucking 24" semis on a bodydropped dually

tucking 24" semis on a bodydropped dually

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 4925
replies 17
following 5

luifer76   +1y

i completely understand your point of view since i been in the scene for a little while and when it comes to custom suspension and fabbing stuff i know exactly what i want to do since i have built several trucks for myself and i do it for other people as a side gig, but this whole thing of fitting a 24" semi wheels and swapping hubs and all does confuse the fuck out me lol..... so on the front if decide to go with 3/4 ton hubs which im thinking is the same as fleetside rotors and i decide to lenghten the arms can you give me the inside of exactly what i need to get this thing goin for example,

3/4 ton rotors
lenghtened lower control arms (3"?)
longer tied rod ends? or the stock ones will work?
different kind of caliper or the same as the one ton?
and so and so........

also i just ordered drop spindles and on the applications it says it fits c2500 and c3500 which im thinking that means they fit 3/4 ton trucks and 1 ton also so i should be ok with them if i decide to go with the 3/4 hubs

i know is a lot to ask and most of this info has been covered here at one point in time since i have this thread goin might as well ask everything i need to know so i can move forward, i really appreciate the help and info as i know know not a lot of people come cruising through here anymore.

as far as the rear im gonna do what you suggested im gonna bolt the wheels inplace and measure how wide the track is and compare it to the stock fenders that way ill know for sure how wide i need to go on the streched fenders.
Post was last edited on Jan 04, 2015 04:01. This post has been edited 1 times.
luifer76   +1y

i did, i looked into it but i didnt have any luck finding much here locally and i was trying to avoid spending the extra money and try to work with what i have since i wanted the most room possible for the backhalf i want to build. and yes im gonna be running all 4 24's on the bac.
luifer76   +1y
i was shopping around and found these on ebay and if i can use the same calipers and same drop spindle this 3/4 ton rottors are not bad as far as the price goes and it says it fits my 92 c3500

" target="_blank
krewzlo   +1y
You may or may not need to swap calipers. I did but others didn't.
luifer76   +1y

cool, can you give me the inside of exactly what i need to get this thing goin for example,

3/4 ton rotors
lenghtened lower control arms (3"?)
longer tied rod ends? or the stock ones will work?
and so and so........

thanks in advance....
luifer76   +1y
thanks everyone for all the help im gonna be starting my build here within the next couple weeks hopefuly and post lots of pics as i go.
giovanni   +1y
Just sell truck at this point lol
luifer76   +1y

nah! im not a quiter bro is gonna get there i done it before with all my rides ill post some pics especially for you once it gets there lol...