Page 2 of 4
Dually Suspension \  Bagging my truck

Bagging my truck

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 7032
replies 35
following 6

getsum   +1y
Exactly what I needed to know. Thank you sir.
dzl1   +1y
You're welcome.

DZL1.
comegetsome   +1y
Looks good man hope to see it at some shows this year.....how is that Plastidip holding up?
dzl1   +1y
Thanks man! Yeah I hope to make it to some shows once its done. The plastidip is holding up ok but not so good in certain spots. Maybe didnt apply a thick enough coat. I will have to redo it soon. Maybe change the color, not sure yet.

Do you know of any shows that are coming up? Thanks again!

DZL1.
getsum   +1y
One last question and I'll quit jackin ur thread...
Were there any instructions with the kit? If so were they easy to follow? Thanks again.
dzl1   +1y
Yes. Instructions are included. Yes they're easy to follow. Instructions that are included are only for the rear on how to position and mount the c notch.

No instructions are included on how to wire up the valves, switches, pressure switch, relay and compressors. Also no instructions on how to plumb the system or anything for the front.

Hope this helps. Or maybe it doesn't. But if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Question for you. Have you ever bagged any of your rides? If no then like I said don't hesitate to ask any questions. I've gotten a lot of help from this forum and don't mind giving it back.

DZL1.
getsum   +1y
Never bagged anything. Static dropped (with a notch) my last dually and installed helper bags, but that's all the experience I have. I have a reasonable amount of mechanical aptitude and a decent collection of tools. I can't weld but I got a couple of guys in my circle that can. I think it's doable for a winter project...
comegetsome   +1y
Na boss sorry I'm not sure about any upcoming shows soon....if iI hear about one coming up illI'll let ya know
dzl1   +1y
Ok. Thank you Sir.

DZL1.
dzl1   +1y
More updates.

thread post photo
thread post photo
thread post photo
thread post photo

DZL1.